Battery and Power Solutions for Medical Devices
Inventus Power is a global leader in advanced battery systems with 60 years’ experience as a supplier to the healthcare industry. We specialize in the design and manufacture of Li-ion battery packs, smart chargers and reliable power supplies for a broad range of portable, motive and stationary medical applications.
Trusted by the world’s leading medical device OEMsWe have a strong track record working with the world’s leading medical device OEMs and providing them with innovative and thoroughly vetted solutions that allow for product differentiation and instill confidence. Our experience spans across the following applications: Defibrillators, AEDs, Heart Pumps (LVADs, HVADs), Mobile/Portable Ultrasounds, X-Ray Equipment, Workstation on wheels/computer medical carts, Surgical Tools, Robotics, Electric Wheelchairs / Scooters, Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Ventilation Equipment, PAPP/CPAP Devices, Pulse Oximetry Devices, Insulin / Infusion Pumps, Feeding Pumps, and more.
U1LiFe – Long life batteries for mobile cart applications
- Lighter weight, drop-in replacement for U1 size, 12 & 24 Volt Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery applications with the added benefit of an integrated microprocessor to provide host communication, integrated cell & pack protection, and cell balancing circuitry.
- Utilizing the safest and most environmentally-friendly battery chemistry available today, U1LiFe batteries are ideal for applications such as mobile computer carts, mobile powered workstations, mobile technology carts, powered kiosks and more.
- U1LiFe batteries offer significant advantages over SLA in terms of cycle life, safety, run time and maintenance costs, thus providing an overall lower total cost of ownership
U1LiFePRO – High performance, smart, and scalable batteries for motive and stationary applications
A New Standard in Safety, Intelligence & Reliability
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) with enhanced safety & communication (CANopen / RS485)
- Scalable from 12V to 48V & up to 5kWh
- Built-in diagnostics with LED battery indicator
- Ruggedized design for indoor/ outdoor use (IP56)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Globally Certified to UL, IEC & UN38.3
- Lead Acid replacement for U1 sized applications (mobile carts, powered wheelchairs, automated mobile robots)
S-Series Batteries – 1-Cell (1S1P) and 2-Cell (2S1P) Li-ion battery packsInventus Power offers a standard line of S-Series rechargeable 18650 battery packs in 1-Cell (1S1P) and 2-Cell (2S1P) configurations. These battery packs have been designed for integration into a wide range of electronic devices and are approved to UN38.3 for air transportation. Each battery pack features safety circuitry to protect against over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short-circuit.
Custom battery packs manufactured for safety, reliability & device optimizationWith 60 years of experience and thousands of custom battery designs, we are uniquely qualified to design the highest quality battery pack for your application. Working with Inventus Power gives you benefits no other partner can match. We’re technology-agnostic, which assures you get the right solution for your specifications — one that’s tested and measured against your exact standards. And, our market diversity uniquely positions us to deliver both economy of scale and IP. We can contain your component and production costs, while keeping you on the leading edge with innovations we created to solve niche-market challenges. We are pround that the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of Medical Devices trust us to power their devices. Use the contact form to get in touch with us and let us know how we can help you.
Products and Solutions