- Nonwoven tapes, designed to provide maximum comfort and breathability for patients requiring extended ware.
- Film tapes, with a broad range of adhesive strengths in both single-coated and double-coated variants.
- Foam tapes, which are thicker and allow easier attachment to skin than Nonwoven tapes.
- Hydrocolloid adhesives, which are gentler on the skin over long periods of wear, and are easily removed from the skin, as well as being particularly comfortable, and
- Film and Accessories, such as vapor barrier films, hydrophilic films used for transporting liquid, plastic coated wire tapes and also release liners.
3M™ Bair Hugger™ Temperature Monitoring SystemBair Hugger’s temperature monitoring system contains a single-use sensor and reusable control unit, simplifying the existing temperature monitoring process while delivering accurate results normally associated with invasive systems such as esophageal, bladder, rectal or PA catheters. Bair Hugger temperature monitoring provides clinicians with a single method for monitoring patient temperatures throughout the perioperative process, enabling them to improve clinical efficiency through the streamlined monitoring of patient temperatures. © 3M
3M™ Ranger™ Pressure Infusor SystemThe 3M Ranger stand-alone pressure infusor provides a pressure of up to 300 mmHg to blood and fluid bags contained in two attached containers. Ranger pressure infusors can be used with the Ranger blood/fluid warming unit and the Ranger high-flow fluid warming set. The system is comprised of three separate pieces, which are the pressure infusor, I.V. pole and I.V. pole base. For maximum use and stability, all three components need be used in conjunction. © 3M
August 2, 2021